Terms and Conditions
- For customers who have a fruit delivery in our reusable crates. The fruit crates remain the property of Eatfruit Ltd at all times. Your empty crate will be taken away and replenished with a new one. Should a crate go missing from your premises you will be charged £10 per missing crate.
Fruit Delivery Contents
- The contents of your fruit delivery will vary on a weekly basis. We plan our fruit in line with the seasons to ensure you experience the very best selection possible.
Favourites Fruit Office Box
- The Favourites Fruit office box will contain 4 to 5 varieties of fruit and 40 to 48 portions of fruit depending on sizes.
Seasonal Fruit Office Box
- The Seasonal Fruit office box will contain 4 to 5 varieties of fruit and 40 to 48 portions of fruit depending on sizes including either grapes or a berries i.e. Blueberries or Strawberries.
- We guarantee our fruit will last up to 2 days in your office at an ambient temperature (between 15-20 degrees centigrade). If your office temperature is higher or lower than this the the quality of the fruit may be impacted.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: if any piece of fruit is not to your satisfaction you will not be charged for it. This guarantee covers the specific fruit affected by the quality issue you experienced and you must contact us within 24 hours of the incident. A credit note will be raised for the value of the fruit affected.
- The fruit delivery will be made to the address and delivery instructions you have given to Eatfruit. At the point of delivery ownership of goods transfers to the customer.
- Eatfruit operates a policy of next day delivery. Should a delivery be delayed, the customer is obliged to accept and pay for the delivery up until close of business ( 5.30pm ) the following working day.
- Eatfruit will not be liable for any late or missed deliveries.
Invoicing & Payment
- We invoice monthly in advance, at the beginning of each month. Payment is due within 8 days of the invoice date. Our invoices are sent out by email in PDF format to minimise paper print-outs.
- Interest may be applied by Eatfruit on overdue invoices. This will accrue from the date when payment becomes due and will be calculated daily a rate of 12.5% the first three months and a rate of 25% thereafter and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgment;
- If the customer fails to make a payment on the due date of an invoice then without prejudice Eatfruit can cancel or suspend deliveries without notice.
Order Alterations & Cancellations
- We try and control waste of food as much as possible. The contents of each box are carefully planned in order to ensure this. We therefore require two working days notice for any order amendments.
- You can cancel your subscription at anytime by giving us two working days notice.
- If you opt to stop the deliveries after a calendar month has started, you must complete deliveries until the end of the calendar month which has started.
Holiday and Bank Holidays
- We do not deliver on bank holidays or during the Christmas period, when most people are out of the office. We will email you to notify you of delivery days over the Christmas period.
- If you have a Monday delivery or a Monday and Wednesday / Thursday delivery and your delivery falls on a bank holiday i.e. a Monday we will deliver your box on the Tuesday or Wednesday depending on your delivery location.
- If you have a daily delivery we will cancel the Monday and Tuesday delivery.